Friday, August 25, 2023

“We Got Hired!” Congratulations to RRR Job Finders!

By Mike Haaren & Chris Durst – Founders, Rat Race Rebellion — Aug. 25, 2023

“We Got Hired!” – Congratulations to RRR Job Finders! 

Please join us in congratulating RRR job finders! We’ve excerpted some of their messages below.

Thank you all again for emailing us and posting to our Facebook page! Thank you for the referrals, too — and the pats on the back! They mean a lot to us here!

If you have an “I got hired” story you’d like to share, write us at success@ratracerebellion.com. If not, we hope you get good news soon! ~ Chris & Mike



I saw the position posting for Thrivent and jumped right on it. Within a week and a half, I had my initial screening interview. Within half a week from that, my full interview, and two days later, I was offered the position and accepted! Thank you, RRR!! I would not have done it without you!!

Debbie C.

 

I recently got hired for Carenet Healthcare and I am so excited, I have been searching for a while. Thank you so much Rat Race Rebellion for making the work from home job search much easier for people like me.

Barbara H.

 

I finally got an offer from Cigna/eviCore healthcare! I started training class July 10, 2023 and absolutely love it! Thanks RRR!

Kristen P.

 

I start with Conduent on August 11th and I couldn’t be more excited!! Thank you RRR!!!

Kelly B.

 

I got hired with CVS remote. What a dream come true. I’ve told so many people about RRR and also, Ohio Means Jobs. Thank you so much.

Cindy Y.

 

I was hired by CONDUENT in 2021 and in 2022 from RRR but had to resign both times due to severe health issues that didn’t allow me to finish training. Then this month I was hired by CONDUENT again and by SUTHERLAND at the same time. Both through RRR. 

Audrey D.

 

After a lengthy search for a secure remote position with a fantastic company, I landed a role as Advisor II with Concentrix. The interview process was a bit lengthy but definitely worth it. The pay is excellent, benefits begin after 90 days, and training starts on August 1st. Thanks so much for all you do!!

Jasmin G.

 

Sorry I didn’t let you know sooner, I’m approaching my one year work anniversary with United Healthcare. Work from home, remote position with great benefits and schedule! Thanks Rat Race Rebellion!

Rachel

 

While I was hired 2 years ago now, I found the perfect ‘work from home’ at Hallmark for my ‘retirement’ job through ya all! I started [the RRR work at home job-finding course] training modules, which are awesome, heard about Hallmark in that and sure enough the openings they had fit my geography desires and the hours are just right!!

I’ve referred RRR to alot of folks, too! Great job on all fronts RRR!!

Thankful for ya’ll,

Charlie P.

 

Thank you for your time and energy spent searching these jobs. I am proud to say I am almost 1 year with the Cigna Group.

Paige J.

 

Just wanted to share. I was hired for CVS customer service. They have flexible schedules that work perfectly for me. Thank you guys for all you do.

Rachel B.

 

Hello! I recently signed up for your newsletter and I’ve already scored a side gig through Study.com! Thank you RRR. 🙂

Abbi D.

 

I was hired at CVS/Aetna and I love my job & the people, all thanks to you.

Cindy Y.

 

I’ve been subscribed to your website for over a year now and I finally got 3 offers. One with Anthology, Conduent and ActivEngage. I appreciate you guys always keep us up to date on new WFH opportunities.

Lana M-J

 

I applied at HealthAdvocate in Mid July. I was actually offered a position that wasn’t listed due to my experience and given a higher salary. I firmly believed that Rat Race Rebellion enabled me to stay on top of open positions and to apply quickly! Thanks for all you do!

Chrissy S .

 

I got an offer from Conduent and then the next week I got another offer from Conduent for a higher paying position so thank you for the help finding this great opportunity!!!

Kathleen T.

 

I got hired at Conduent. I just got the job offer yesterday. I can’t wait to start. Thank you Rat Race Rebellion!!

Heather D.

 

I just got hired with Williams-Sonoma and I start on Monday! I’ve been following your blog for years and have also been hired by Telus International. What a wonderful blog.

Bianca M.

 

I applied for a position from Rat Race Rebellion and got hired. Actually started on 10/21/2022 and am still working here. World Travel Holdings.

Celeste L.

 

After putting in 10-15 apps and 3 months later, I got hired in March 2023 with Sitel/Foundever! Since being hired, I’ve moved up in the company, from Turbo Tax to Intuit Quickbooks Time, and got a raise! Thank you so much RRR, I refer your website to all my friends family and customers! I live by your website when job hunting!

Beth C.

 

The post “We Got Hired!” Congratulations to RRR Job Finders! appeared first on Work From Home Jobs by Rat Race Rebellion.



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remote Customer Service Representative Roles With Liberty Mutual: $41,400-$51,900/Yr.

. by Chris Durst       May 13, 2024 As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at an...